Re: Can't remember a module name....

From: Tim Visher
Subject: Re: Can't remember a module name....
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 13:45:24 -0500

Hey Mike!

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Mike <mikee@mikee.ath.cx> wrote:
> I'm considering shifting back to emacs(1) after several decades.
> There was a mode/module that would track your life, emails sent,
> where you spent time, memorizing your life. I can't remember that
> module's name. Do this sound familiar? Do you remember what it was
> called? Is this module still used?

Welcome back to the fold! (hopefully :)

That sound vaguely to me like [diary][], which I've always thought was
somewhat poorly named which might explain your inability to find it.

I think many people eventually graduate from diary to [org][] at this
point, which is a much larger beast entirely and has far more advanced
features.

[diary]: http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Diary.html
[org]: http://orgmode.org/

--