Re: Where is my colored prompt?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Where is my colored prompt?
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 00:15:42 +0100

Am 04.01.2014 um 21:18 schrieb Samuel Wales:

> In recent Emacs versions (maybe sometime after 23),
> comint-highlight-prompt makes shell prompts a single color.

Probably because one complete region is being treated with a few keywords.
Watch it in a customisation buffer!

> I have a customized prompt with ANSI codes.  What settings will revert it?

Probably by removing the comint-highlight-prompt customisation and using your
shell's method to build up the prompt.

--
Greetings

  Pete

A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
                                – Doug Larson