Re: Fwd: Stray CR chars everywhere

From: Eric Fowler
Subject: Re: Fwd: Stray CR chars everywhere
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 23:56:37 -0800

Linux, Fedora. Not sure which version of Emacs, latest MS Windows version.

Buffer windows show ^M chars ... anything emacs produces. 'Make' output,
for instance.

When I try to open a file through TRAMP, I am repeatedly prompted for
password, which is a symptom of a CR/LF problem (according to net wisdom).
This has always worked before.

Eric

--
cc:NSA