Re: I don't have C++ intellisense with company-mode

From: Jorge Araya Navarro
Subject: Re: I don't have C++ intellisense with company-mode
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:08:01 -0600

El vie, 24-01-2014 a las 19:24 +0200, Dmitry Gutov escribió:

> David Engster <deng@randomsample.de> writes:
>
> > Jorge Araya Navarro writes:
> >> But I notified the developers and now I'm waiting to get help from
> >> them!.
> >
> > You did? Where?
>
> On cedet-eieio, apparently.

I manage to make my configuration load without any issue!!
My "Symbol's function definition is void: eieio-object-name-string"
issue was happening because of this line of code on my .emacs.d/init.el
file:

;; programas elisp que no estan en elpa
(let ((default-directory "~/.emacs.d/otros/"))
      (normal-top-level-add-subdirs-to-load-path))

my cedet snapshot was sitting on ~/.emacs.d/otros/, but I don't fully
know the correlation between my lines of elisp and this issue. This
happens because you don't know what are you doing, do not follow my
example and study elisp, kids :)

Well, I still have that error from company:

Idle Service Error semantic-idle-summary-idle-function: "#<buffer
helloworld.cpp> - Wrong type argument: stringp, ((\"__THROW\" 0 nil nil))"

But I'm glad to have done a lot of progress! :)

--
Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro.