Re: Different emacs arrangements in one session

From: Jai Dayal
Subject: Re: Different emacs arrangements in one session
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 21:28:23 -0500

Yes, I read your post just fine. You're talking about strictly compiling.
I'm pointing out that I do more than just compile when i switch to a
terminal. Since it's a distributed system, I also have to re-compile
multiple projects and libraries that link to it as well.

I guess you really didn't answer my question at all, to be honest, but
instead assumed you knew what I needed?