Re: Problems with KDE and Clipboard.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Problems with KDE and Clipboard.
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 14:17:30 +0100

nljlistbox2@gmail.com writes:

> Indeed. But I don't have them set up satisfactorily
> yet for sending mail. However, your comment has
> prompted me to post a question in this group about
> that, which I hope you might comment on Emanuel --
> last year I read with interest your various
> adventures in mail configuration.

Gnus (or RMAIL) is actually not difficult to setup. But
Gnus is a program that really encompass a lot, so it is
easy to be overwhelmed in the beginning, and if you
feel confident with Emacs, you might expect to
understand everything (with Gnus) at once. All I can
say is that that didn't happen to me, for sure, so I
just fell back to the old "learn one new thing every
day".

In your case, as you use news (as well as mail), Gnus
makes the most sense.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573