Re: colorization of mode contents

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: colorization of mode contents
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 00:21:26 +0100

> And you forgot to quote the list (without it, that
> shouldn't even evaluate).
>
> Look below:
>
> (font-lock-add-keywords 'latex-mode
> (("citeNP\{\\(.*\\)\}" (1 'font-lock-comment-face))))

What the ...!?

OK, so you didn't do that (the second) mistake I said
you did, that quote is somehow lost when I receive
messages - perhaps something I did to Gnus or the
message mode... (?)

Anyway, that makes sense, because like I said, if it
wasn't there, that "list" would have produced an error
when evaluated in your .emacs.

So the only thing you should change is '(latex-mode) to
'latex-mode. Then it should work. If you actually use
another mode for LaTeX, that shouldn't matter for this
demo as long as you have the mode I use as well. If you
want to change, just change 'latex-mode to the mode you
use, and then, of course, invoke the command to put a
buffer in *that* mode instead.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573