Re: colorization of mode contents

From: Haines Brown
Subject: Re: colorization of mode contents
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 07:35:09 -0500

> You didn't type that correctly.

Unfortunately I copied an experiment, and this parenthesis not the
problem.

> It is probably easier at this stage to not mess around
> with .emacs - just put the above code in a buffer, and
> evaluate it, then put the buffer in latex-mode, then
> type the citeNP stuff.

Your suggested procedure shed some light on the issue. I put the code
into a buffer, put the buffer into latex-mode, and the code worked,
turning the key value for \citeNP{} red. After some further
experimentation I discovered that the achicago package somehow
overwrites the added citeNP keyword. That is, if I put the line
"\usepackage{achicago}" in the buffer, the key word in \citeNP{} turns
black.

Haines