Re: colorization of mode contents

From: Haines Brown
Subject: Re: colorization of mode contents
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:49:45 -0500

> If you quote a left paren, that means the following is
> read as it is, as data, or a *list* (with only one
> '(element) in you case, but nonetheless a list).

Ah! That explains the meaning of "list", which I had found confusing.

> That's another good point, if you try to get something
> to work, isolate it from everything else. This
> particular case (achicago) I would never have guessed,
> but that method is general, so you don't have to.

So you are apparently saying that the achicago LaTeX style overrides
whatver citeNP keyword attributes might be specified in .emacs. It seems
that to define the keyword colors it will have to be done in the peamble
of the .tex file itself (properly the concern of a different news
group).

Thanks,

Haines