Mis-aligned orgmode tables

From: beetbeet42
Subject: Mis-aligned orgmode tables
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 09:17:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I've made an org table that includes both English and Tibetan characters,
and the columns don't line up, as I hope you can see in the image below. I
suspect this is because of the way Tibetan characters are displayed - they
"stack" below and above each other, making the characters vertically taller
than the English characters. Any way to solve this problem? Thanks!

<http://emacs.1067599.n5.nabble.com/file/n312650/misaligned.png>