Re: Different emacs arrangements in one session

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: Different emacs arrangements in one session
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 14:08:54 +0100

Jai Dayal <dayalsoap@gmail.com> writes:

> I don't know what "top posting" is.

Its posting a reply with your bit at the top and not properly embedded
relative to the text you're replying to. It's generally frowned on for a
good reason : the reader can have no idea of what you're replying to without
scrolling down and trying to figure out which bit of the original post
you replied to is actually relevant. It's a "standard" to not top post
for a reason - I would recommend adopting it or a lot of good people
with a lot to offer will ignore your posts.

> See, again, you're still stuck on "compiling" (which is really only
> 1/3 of

See what? See? ;)

--
Sent using Emacs/Gnus from home ...