Re: Multiple "outgoing" email accounts.

From: William G Gardella
Subject: Re: Multiple "outgoing" email accounts.
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 17:42:23 +0000

E Sabof <esabof@gmail.com> writes:

> The recipe I've used if from the first link. As I've written towards
> the end, I had the same results with the built-in message-mode, so I
> don't believe the issue to be mu4e-specific.
>
> Evgeni

N.B. that in emacs24, you can also specify which SMTP server to use for
message-mode on a per message basis with an "X-Message-SMTP-Method:"
header, e.g.

This eliminates much of the need for the setting of individual
smtpmail-* variables in these multiple accounts configurations for
message-mode MUAs like mu4e and Gnus.  This technique also lets you
switch between use of smtpmail and use of your system's local sendmail
binary:

See (info "(message) Mail Variables") for more info.