Re: Diff could also show the changes within lines

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Diff could also show the changes within lines
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 23:12:10 +0100

"Sebastien Vauban" <sva-news@mygooglest.com>
writes:

> > That's good.  Then try adding it to `gnus-article-prepare-hook'.
>
> I was full of "excitement" but, nope, it isn't that one... That does not
> help.

Mmh, I'm no Gnus expert, I hoped that would do it.  Maybe you can find a
better place when reading the sources?  Maybe an after advice for
`gnus-summary-show-article' works.  Again, just guessing.

In any case, the ugly solution of using an idle timer should always
work.  Not very cool, but also not worse than doing it manually.

Michael.