RE: Coding problem?

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: Coding problem?
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 15:14:31 +0000

Maybe your shell-mode buffer has a different coding system.

What happens if you start your shell this way:
    C-x <ENTER> c EXPECTED-CODING <ENTER> M-x shell <ENTER>?

,Douglas
Douglas Lewan
Shubert Ticketing
(201) 489-8600 ext 224

Of course, shells have one feature that no other language has: subshells.