Re: Character repeation detection

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: Character repeation detection
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 19:20:18 +0100

Am 09.03.2014 18:13, schrieb Marcin Borkowski:
Dnia 2014-03-09, o godz. 16:46:47
Tom <adatgyujto@gmail.com> napisał(a):

It occured to me it's very unusual to type the same character 3
times in a row. Two can occur in words, but 3 practically never.

Balletttänzer.

(The "new" German spelling is really, really strange...

Indeed. But write

The new "German" spelling.

The imposed disorder was rejected by a majority of writers and the people alike.
Imposing it nonetheless tells something of the condition we have to live in.

  Basically - as
I see it - there was an alternative.  Either Microsoft fixes
the hyphenation algorithm in MS Word, or the Germans change their

rather not "the Germans"

spelling.  Guess who won...)

Regards,