ispell/aspell personal dictionary, this time on Windows

From: djc
Subject: ispell/aspell personal dictionary, this time on Windows
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 12:06:59 -0700 (PDT)

With "GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)" and aspell 0.50.3 I'm
struggling with how to define and maintain personal word lists for four
different languages. I find myself swamped in the different versions of aspell,
multiple ispell.el variables related to personal dictionaries, and command-line
arguments passed to aspell.

The goal is to use a language-specific personal dictionary that corresponds to
the language being checked, to update that dictionary routinely whenever I
specify to add a word, and to be able to switch personal dictionaries when
switching among languages within a buffer.

I'd love to see a unified description of how accomplish this, or a real-world
example, especially from someone who has it working.

And then I want...

djc