Re: Intelligently opening large files in emacs

From: Dushyant Juneja
Subject: Re: Intelligently opening large files in emacs
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:21:16 +0530

Hi Jambunathan,

Thanks for the suggestion. Indeed, I was looking at vlf earlier. However,
with apologies to the developer, I found M-x find-file-literally to be a
much better alternative on my 64bit system.

My question hence is, is there a way to integrate find-file-literally in a
way that emacs automatically opens large files using this function, and the
smaller files using the usual find-file. Please help me if such is possible.

Regards,
Dushyant Juneja
Analog Devices, Inc. (India)