Re: uppercase problem

From: Joe Fineman
Subject: Re: uppercase problem
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 14:15:02 -0400

fatgianlu <glpunk@tiscali.it> writes:

> I have the uppercase and lowercase set always reversed, I don't know
> why.

Do you mean that when you hit a letter on the keyboard without the cap
shift, it appears on the screen as capital, and vice versa?  On many
keyboards, that will be the behavior if the cap shift is stuck.  Try
giving it a whack.
--
---  Joe Fineman    joe_f@verizon.net

||:  Public opinion might be worthy of attention if you were the  :||
||:  only one paying attention to it.                             :||