Re: How to get a list of all commands with given prefix?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: How to get a list of all commands with given prefix?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 13:58:01 +0530

Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> writes:

> I probably don't want the symbols from all that ob-xyz.el files, what
> I get is 183 commands with keybindings - might that be a complete list
> of the Org core commands?

I have no personal use for all the list of commands.

But a good way to verify the comprehensiveness of your list, is to run a
rgrep for the search string `interactive' on "some subset of files" that
is of interest to you.  (One of the ways this can be done, is to you
mark some selected files in a dired buffer and run a grep on those
shortlisted files.  This is a good task to discover some of the useful
but less used Emacs features.)