Re: Do I have a correct configuration for auto-complete, auto-indent and

From: Jorge Araya Navarro
Subject: Re: Do I have a correct configuration for auto-complete, auto-indent and yasnippet to use the tab key?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 10:43:00 -0600

Well, I'm using those packages from MELPA. auto-complete (20140314.802),
auto-indent (20131220) and yasnippet (20140314.255) and yasnippet-bundle
(0.6.1) running on GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+
Version 3.10.7) of 2014-01-28 on var-lib-archbuild-extra-x86_64-juergen
--
Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro.