Re: how to ediff with the diff buffers in separate frames?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: how to ediff with the diff buffers in separate frames?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:23:31 +0100

Ian Kelling <ian@iankelling.org> writes:

> Seems like I have to write my own window setup function. Does anyone
> have one they use? I do want the control panel to share a frame with
> one of the diff buffers.

Have you tried all possible settings of `ediff-window-setup-function'?
When I understand correctly, you want a multiframe setup (right?), but
with no separate control panel frame.  Or do you want to create a new
frame that shows your buffers side by side with the panel beneath them
in this frame?

Michael.