Re: Odd slowness in grep and dired modes

From: Smith_RS
Subject: Re: Odd slowness in grep and dired modes
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:09:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, March 21, 2014 7:39:09 AM UTC-7, Drew Adams wrote:
> Do yourself a favor and customize `mouse-1-click-follows-link' to nil.

Thanks, this worked:

(setq mouse-1-click-follows-link nil)

The 450ms delay loop is causing some sort of problem, not sure what that might
be or how to debug it.

I am running the pre-built NT Emacs on Windows 7 (SP1 Enterprise) 64-bit. My
system has an NVidia 4200M chipset with a GPU, but I don't see that coming into
play here.

Thanks again for the help.