Forms mode font color

From: Blake McBride
Subject: Forms mode font color
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 20:30:31 -0500

Greetings,

I just moved from a Mac to Linux and I am having trouble with my emacs config. Most everything works fine, except however, in forms mode. The data fields are using a white font with a turquoise background. It is very difficult to see. I do not know how to control this in forms mode. There are so many options these days that I hardly know where to start. I'd like to edit my .emacs file to fix this. I've been using forms mode for at least 15 years and never had this problem before.

Blake