Re: quotes/invoices

From: Gour
Subject: Re: quotes/invoices
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:58:28 +0200

Sacha Chua <sacha@sachachua.com> writes:

> I'm doing an Emacs Chat livestream/Q&A with Tom Marble at 6 PM EDT
> tonight, and he's going to demonstrate an Org-based invoice workflow
> that outputs to PDF.

Ohh, that's just what we need. :-)

Please, include questions not just about invoices, but quotes as well as
creating quotes/invoices with items containing billing per hour and
fixed products/services.

> Might be interesting. =) The video recording will be available from the
> same page if you don't catch it live.

I'll probably have to go to bed earlier, but wonder if you'll have some
link to the recording on your blog site (to which I'm subscribed to) as
well?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
>From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion
bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered,
intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost
one falls down again into the material pool.