Re: Easier way to edit a splitted long string

From: Lele Gaifax
Subject: Re: Easier way to edit a splitted long string
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 01:21:21 +0200

"Pascal J. Bourguignon" <pjb@informatimago.com> writes:

> Lele Gaifax <lele@metapensiero.it> writes:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm looking for an easier way to edit a "template", that is a long
>> string representing a "prototype" text used to generate an HTML page,
>> contained in JavaScript source.
>
> Yes, something similar already exists.

Thank you Pascal: for general information, with your hints and peeking
some example from https://github.com/magnars/string-edit.el, I was
finally able to spend a few hours on this and to solve my problem:

  http://hub.darcs.net/lelit/emacs-starter-kit/patch/20140412230617-7a6fb

ciao, lele.
lele@metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.