Two or more pop3 email addresses/boxes

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Two or more pop3 email addresses/boxes
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:32:10 +0100

I'm trying to setup gnus to use two pop3 email accounts, as I am in the
process of changing my isp.

This is what I have in my .gnus.el
(setq mail-sources '((file :path "/var/mail/boudiccas")
                                         (pop :server "mail.talktalk.net"

                                                  :user "boudiccas@talktalk.net"
                                                  :password
"custardandcream")))
                                                ;(pop :server "mail.plus.net"
                                            ;:user "skimble"
                                                        ;:password
"rhubarbpie")))
I've had to comment out the second address to get it working, and the
passwords are falsified.

But how do I get the second pop2 mailbox to work please? I've tried googling
for it but haven't found any concrete examples of someones config file with
two or more pop3 accounts. ATM, it is consistently failing, but I'll settle
for being able to receive emails for it to start with. I've checked the
settings with plusnet, and they are correct, and I'm able to log on to the
webmail with no problems, its just here that I have problems.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.4.50.4