Clojure Mode - `nrepl-jack-in' gives error

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Clojure Mode - `nrepl-jack-in' gives error
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 13:18:21 +0200

Hi List,

[this was posted on the clojure list too, but on 2nd thought it looks
more like and Emacs than and Clojure question]

I just installed lein2 and can start 'lein2 repl' successfully on the
command-line. 'lein repl' works too, since I defined an alias in my
.bashrc.

After installing packages clojure-mode and nrepl in Emacs, I get this
error when trying `nrepl-jack-in':

,-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| error in process sentinel: Could not start nREPL server: /bin/bash: Line
| 1: lein: Command not found.
`-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm on Archlinx with

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
 (emacs-version)
#+end_src

#+results:
: GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7)
:  of 2014-01-28 on var-lib-archbuild-extra-x86_64-juergen

I googled some related sites and it seems it might be an Emacs (exec-) path
problem, but a reboot did not help. I don't find any reference to
leiningen/clojure/nrepl in Emacs exec-path nor in '$ echo $PATH', but
things work on the command-line, but not from Emacs.

--
cheers,
Thorsten