problem: how to disable project files from semantic autocomplete.

From: Paul K
Subject: problem: how to disable project files from semantic autocomplete.
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 12:58:23 +0200

Hallo Group.

I'm working with large C++ project where cedet freezes for a very long time
at autocompletion.
What I really require from cedet/semantic is to autocomplete from linux
system libraries, ie it does not have to complete from project C++ files.

Thus my idea is to remove `project' from throttle:

(setq semanticdb-find-default-throttle '(unloaded system recursive))

Unfortunatelly it does not do the job, ie. my project C++ files are still
parsed/searched at auto completion thus auto completion time is very long.

Some env details:

emacs-version is a variable defined in `C source code'.
Its value is "24.3.1"

auto-complete is an installed package.
    Version: 20140414.2324

cedet-version is a variable defined in `cedet.el'.
Its value is "2.0"

my C++ project file:
semanticdb-find-default-throttle is a variable defined in `db-find.el'.
Its value is (local unloaded system recursive)