using Org-player with Org-drill

From: Todd Neufeld
Subject: using Org-player with Org-drill
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 15:34:51 -0400

Hi all.

I'm relatively new to emacs, and I don't have a computer programming
background.

For purposes of learning a language, I want to use Org-player within an
Org-drill session.  I believe I have both of those programs working fine
independently.  But, the problem arises that when in an Org-drill
session the user is unable to control the cursor, preventing me in this
case from accessing the audio file I'd like to play and checking my
pronunciation of the given word.  Clicking on the link with the mouse,
which of course wouldn't be ideal anyway, has no effect.

Please let me know if anyone has an idea of how to make a change,
presumably with Org-drill, to enable this type of use.

Thanks,

todd