Re: ruby-mode interpolated quotes error

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: ruby-mode interpolated quotes error
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 19:55:21 -0600

Stefan Monnier wrote:
> Andrew Pennebaker wrote:
> > Anyone else experience this?
>
> That's typically something that deserves a bug-report.
> In this particular instance, I can tell you that the bug is already
> fixed in the 24.3.90 pretest, tho.

Oh!  Good deal.  And the code there is quite different around this
area.  But the new file can be used directly in 24.3.1 by my quick
testing of it.  I put that into my $HOME emacs lisp file load area and
it solves this bug for me.

  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=emacs.git;a=tree;f=lisp/progmodes

A direct link to download just the ruby-mode.el file individually is:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=emacs.git;a=blob_plain;f=lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode.el

Bob