Re: "can't open -mX0 blog.odt mimetype" error during org-odt export

From: Dushyant Juneja
Subject: Re: "can't open -mX0 blog.odt mimetype" error during org-odt export
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 13:40:40 +0530

Thanks! That helped. This is what worked for me (Win 7, 64b system):
Zip binary @ http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gnuwin32/zip-3.0-setup.exe
Unzip binary @
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuwin32/files/unzip/5.51-1/unzip-5.51-1.exe/download

Added these to Windows PATH (Computer > Advanced Settings > Environment
Variables > PATH > Edit)
Added these to emacs PATH (M-x customize-variable RET exec-path RET, then
add the installation paths there)

Finally, C-c C-e o o works peacefully.

Long path, hopefully would be worth the trouble!

Thanks Jambunathan for the help!

Regards,
Dushyant Juneja
Analog Devices, Inc. (India)