Re: RTF for emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: RTF for emacs
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 01:32:58 +0200

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble.plus.com> writes:

> I'm re-writing a book that I published over ten years
> ago, and in the intervening period I've lost the
> sources, so I'm essentially starting from scratch
> again. I started doing it in org-mode, and have since
> converted it to latex

Yeah, good point. If you write a book you are probably
very focused to get every detail exactly as you want
it, because it is such an ambitious project. I always
said if writers learned LaTeX the whole publishing
industry would go to hell. And that would be a good
thing, but I don't think the writers will do us that
favour anytime soon.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573