Re: RTF for emacs

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: RTF for emacs
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:43:43 -0400

Hi Eric:

> That was evil. I went into wordstar-mode, then hit "C-h m" expecting
> to learn all about the amazing Wordstar keybindings and their
> superiority to the default emacs keys. Instead I went back a character
> and inserted an "m".

What do you expect? You asked for Wordstar bindings and you got it. C-h
is backspace delete in Wordstar (which is incorrect in Wordstar-mode,
since it only does a backspace) like most other terminal
programs :-). In wordstar mode you need to use F1-m for that.

Charles

--
"On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to detect is a 'BREAK'
- everything else having been assigned functions by Gnu EMACS."