Re: yank without indentation?

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: yank without indentation?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:19:55 -0500

Please provide a simple and illustrative example.

Sorry I'm not sure what you are getting at.

Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson