Re: Error "Key sequence starts with non-prefix key"

From: Hans BKK
Subject: Re: Error "Key sequence starts with non-prefix key"
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 01:29:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 8:38:55 AM UTC-4, Thorsten Jolitz wrote:
> so I could not find it in my own sources, and it was still around
> although I defined alternative bindings myself.
>
> PS
> and
> ,------------------
> | C-h k C-c C-v RET
>
> returned "undefined" because I had actually a different prefix than "C-c"
> defined in my init.el ...

I seem to recall a certain method of customizing keybindings enabled one to get
a "report printout" of some kind that showed a list of possible conflicts like
this.

I think it was one of the package-loading tools, maybe req-package?

Are there other ways to get this functionality that's targeted more
specifically to keybindings?