send selection or current line to Terminal/iTerm

From: klebsiella
Subject: send selection or current line to Terminal/iTerm
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 13:58:24 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I am using Aquamacs/Emacs on MacOsX.
What I desire is to be able to send the current active line (and eventually
step to the next line) or current selection to the active Terminal session
on my iTerm. I know I can use isend for sending the output to a
"shell-buffer" launched in emacs but I prefer to use iTerm for that.

Is there a way to achieve that ?

Many thanks for your help
Best