Re: Changing menubar fonts, GNU Emacs 24.3.1?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Changing menubar fonts, GNU Emacs 24.3.1?
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 17:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for that.  I've been fiddling around with gtk settings: in themes, in
the system-settings tool, but so far nothing has made any difference to the
emacs menu fonts.

I have just install emacs24-lucid, and the menu fonts are indeed different -
but this time big and bulky, instead of small and spindly.  However!  this new
emacs does play nicely with the editres protocol, and so I may be able to
change the menu fonts now by editing my .Xresources file.

Thanks again, and I'll keep you posted.

-A.