Re: Reporting when keymapping stomped... best approach

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: Reporting when keymapping stomped... best approach
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:56:41 -0500

Thanks so much.

I'll check also if there is something good for a "local-set-key" check.
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson