Re: send selection or current line to Terminal/iTerm

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: send selection or current line to Terminal/iTerm
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 23:35:26 +0200

Jai Dayal <dayalsoap@gmail.com> writes:

> Right, you had to write code for Emacs, meaning you
> had to extend upon emacs.

I don't know if I had to do it or if I just did it - so
what? Sometimes you do that, sometimes you
don't. Whatever solves the problem, solves the
problem. In the Apple world I suspect such hacking is
less common and perhaps more difficult as well
(compared to the Linux world) but Emacs should be just
as configurable/extendable and as for the rest of the
software there is no doubt in my mind that users come
up with little schemes and fixes to get the software as
they like it. And if they don't know how to do it, they
are more than welcome to ask at a place like this.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573