Re: Emacs Mini Manual (PART 3) - CUSTOMIZING AND EXTENDING EMACS

From: James Freer
Subject: Re: Emacs Mini Manual (PART 3) - CUSTOMIZING AND EXTENDING EMACS
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 08:44:59 +0100

On 01/07/2014, solidius4747@gmail.com <solidius4747@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I wrote part 3: http://tuhdo.github.io/emacs-tutor3.html
>
> It includes popular packages that people are using. If you are new to Emacs,
> it would be useful.

I'm very grateful for the time you have spent although now after a
couple of weeks I have learnt enough to be happy with. I've found
using emacs-nox and forgetting about the gui is worthwhile and taking
time to learn from the cheatsheet. It would be nice to have the 'mini
manual' in pdf then one could print it out and read on the train (or
similar times when one is away from the PC).

thanks
james