How to get rid of 'read-only' on region when mouse-copying it from jabbe

From: xani666
Subject: How to get rid of 'read-only' on region when mouse-copying it from jabber mode ?
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 02:19:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've noticed a very weird thing, everytime I am trying to mouse copy text from
jabber-mode (version 20140225), resulting paste is a read-only text region.

I've reproduced it on empty (well, almost, got some configuration to connect to
server) .emacs config, it only happens on mouse and in jabber-mode, keyboard
killing and then yanking region works fine

Any ideas on what it can be and how to change it?

Cheers,

Mariusz