Re: magit: What git commands have been run

From: Alexander Baier
Subject: Re: magit: What git commands have been run
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 11:07:26 +0200

IIUC, this is exactly what the OP (Shiyuan) is asking for:  Which git
command line is executed upon issuing certain keys in magit.  Looking at
*magit-process* does not clear this up completely, as only a subset of
commands (I would guess those that modify the local or a remote repo?)
are displayed in said buffer.  So we still do not know what magit does
when you do `l l` in the status buffer.

 Alexander Baier