Re: How properly utilize the minibuffer and inactive minibuffer startup

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: How properly utilize the minibuffer and inactive minibuffer startup hooks?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 10:08:50 -0500

Good point as I'd been using eval-expression just like an IELM.
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson