Re: Key Combination by Mistake in gnus

From: Esben Stien
Subject: Re: Key Combination by Mistake in gnus
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 02:02:04 +0200

> Instead, why don't you just mark the articles to whatever you want
> them to be?
>
> For example, to mark them as unread, use
> gnus-summary-put-mark-as-unread-next which for me is M M u n. You said
> you marked "like 1000" mails "O". To instead mark them as unread, go
> to the top of the summary buffer, then hit `C-u 1000 M M u n'.

Well, not so easy.

I accidently hit a combination that caused all 1800 mails which were
marked "!" in a group to be marked "O". These mails that were marked "!"
were intermingled in between all read mails and all expired mails, so
there were really no option to "just select them".

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m