Semantic Mode: Jump to tag

From: Florian Lindner
Subject: Semantic Mode: Jump to tag
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:57:59 +0200

Hello,

I have activated semantic-mode on my Emacs 24.3

(semantic-mode 1)
(global-semantic-idle-summary-mode 1)
(global-semantic-idle-completions-mode 1)
(global-semantic-decoration-mode 1)
(global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode 1)

it works so far, it gives decorations.

However completions and summary are working just sometimes. It seems they
are just working on local tags, nothing included from elsewhere (not even
tags in classes inherited from).

void A::aaa() { int i }
void A::bbb() { double d}

"C-c , j" (semantic-complete-jump-local) never finds a match when I want to
jump to aaa or elsewhere when in the same file.

semantic-complete-jump-global mostly works I think. Is there anything I
forgot to setup?

Thanks,
Florian