Re: run-with-timer does not display message

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: run-with-timer does not display message
Date: 16 Jul 2014 01:12:15 GMT

Drew Adams wrote:
> You don't offend me.

Ok. The (IMHO) rather aggressive tone of your reaction suggested
otherwise.

>  You mislead other Emacs users.

Perhaps. Personally, though, I think those Emacs users will understand
that it's just a joke and therefore either a) a personal opinion offered
not as an argument but as an anecdote; or b) a subtle way of ridiculing
the very attitude it appears to advocate; or c) a cheeky but ultimately
harmless attempt to provoke a reaction.

Anyways, I hope the OP got their run-with-timer working.

--
Joost Kremers                                   joostkremers@fastmail.fm
EN:SiS(9)