Re: a dark theme?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: a dark theme?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:08:04 +0200

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble.plus.com> writes:

>> You still haven't told us what you mean by "gmail"?
>
> Google mail is a lesser-known name for the service,
> but its mostly just known as "gmail".

Yes, of course I know what gmail is, are you saying you
are using it from an Emacs browser? In that case, if it
doesn't assign a face, but the face is still somehow
set (the hexadecimal RGB values you posted), I don't
know how to change that.

I know that you use Gnus, so why don't you just set it
up to get the mails from gmail, if you are happy with
that, and then set it (Gnus) up plain-and-simple and
don't have to bother with the web interface and the
Emacs browsers (?). That's the reason you'd use an
"application client" rather than just stumble to some
webpage and start clicking around...

--
underground experts united