Re: a dark theme?

From: Sauli Heinola
Subject: Re: a dark theme?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:27:56 +0300

* Emanuel Berg <embe8573@student.uu.se>:
> Can you provide some code so I (and all of us) can see
> what it takes to formally qualify as a "theme"

With a recent enough Emacs version you can look at them yourself - Emacs
24.3 ships with 13 themes out the box: /usr/share/emacs/24.3/etc/themes

> Is it just faces that are included in a "theme" or is
> it other configs and extensions as well?

Custom themes use the `deftheme'-macro to create themes and are, as you
stated, "just a list of faces".  Have a whack at M-x
`customize-create-theme'.

--
It's a bad trip but I'll take it.