setting package in slime

From: Gergely Buday
Subject: setting package in slime
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:45:57 +0200

Hi there,

In .emacs, at setq inferior-lisp-program I run ccl with --image-name
that loads a predefined image -- this runs smoothly.

However, I give a -l user.lisp argument as well, and that seems to be
effectless, the slime prompt is not in the package "USER" where the
startup lisp file is meant to switch.

Is this because starting slime involves using other packages? How can
I achieve that at the end I get a prompt with package "USER" is
selected?

- Gergely