Re: a dark theme?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: a dark theme?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:44:11 +0200

> Ha! The adwaita-theme only has 70 lines of face settings. I have 94
> and I didn't even know the concept of theme until now... But when I
> load-file my faces from the state of a previous built-in theme, there
> are remnants of the old order so my "theme" is nonetheless incomplete,
> it seems.

I just grepped the sources.  Emacs has 803 faces only in its core and
built-in packages.  So a really complete theme might require some work.

(But it's a common and good practice to derive all faces for a package
from the standard emacs-core font-lock faces, so changing those will
also change the appearance of the derived ones.)

Bye,
Tassilo